关于动作的英文词汇和表达是大家通常比较缺乏的,因为课本里讲的少,工作中也用不到。但是,在和宝宝的交流中,动作是最常被提及的。在你给她/他做示范,或者给她/他摆姿势的时候,同时描述出这些动作,宝宝自然而然就记住了相对应的英文。试试看,用英文教宝宝玩滑板车,既学了滑板车,又学了英文,一举两得。已经会滑的宝宝也适用,纠正动作、注意安全等内容下文都涉及哦。
首先,讲讲滑板车在英文里怎么说。Scooter是最常用的说法,也可以用kick scooter、push scooter来准确的描述蹬(kick/push)地的这个动作。
其次,讲讲“滑”的这个动作,用slide是错误的,应该说ride the scooter。
接下来我们把宝宝玩滑板车时,你需要和她/他说的话都列举出来了,如果你有其他的意思想表达,又不知道英文怎么说,就向我们提问吧。
1. Let me show you how to ride the scooter. Do what I do. / Copy me. 我给你演示一下怎么滑滑板车。
2. Hold onto the handles, place a foot onto the deck and use the other foot to push/kick the ground. 双手握住扶手,一只脚放在踏板上,另一只脚蹬地。
3. When you gain enough speed, you can put both of your feet on the deck, one behind the other. 你一滑起来,就把两只脚都放在踏板上,一前一后。To be safer, you can put one foot on the deck and one next to the brake.安全起见,你可以一只脚放在踏板上,一只脚放在刹车旁边。
4. If you want to stop, use your foot to step on / hit the brake, the orange one on the back. 你要想停下就用脚踩一下刹车,就是后面那个桔黄色的。
5. Look straight forward. Don’t look down at the ground. 眼睛向前看,别看地。
6. Grip/grasp the (hand) grips and not the bar ends. 手放在扶手上面,不要攥着两侧。
7. If you lean to the left, the scooter will go left. 身体向左倾斜,滑板车就向左走了。
8. Turn the handle to the right. We want to turn right. 向右拐把。我们右转。
9. Push hard! 使劲蹬!Harder! 使劲!
10. Let’s find a flat area. The road here is too bumpy. 咱们找一平地儿,这儿太坑坑洼洼了。
11. Be careful, there is a crack on the ground. Go around it. 小心,地上有个裂缝,绕过去。
12. Mind the speed bump. You don’t want to fall over. 注意减速坎。别摔了。
13. Let’s catch up with the other children / your little friends. It’s a race. 咱们去追小朋友。比赛喽。
14. Don’t drag the scooter. You will break/damage/bump the edge of it. 别拖着滑板车,该把边儿磕坏了。